In partnership with RealNetworks, Sprint Music Plus has launched as a new source of discovering, purchasing and playing DRM-free songs and ringtones.
Sprint Music Plus is basically a straightforward, all-around music app for Sprint phone owners. Accessible on Sprint's website and using a mobile app for Android and BlackBerry mobile phones, users can browse the store as well as make playlists, preview content and review recommendations.
Pricing ranges from $0.69 to $1.29 per song, but customers can angle for a discount when buying a bundle (full track, ringtone and ringback tone) of the same track. Charges will be sent directly to the user's Sprint bill.
Related coverage on ZDNet:
- Sony brings Music Unlimited to PlayStation Portable
- Hands-on review: Sony's Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity (updated)
- Report claims that Zune is dead ... and I'm not surprised
- Apple discussing unlimited downloads of purchased songs from iTunes
- Google joins Apple in banning GrooveShark from its App Market