The Dell Streak 7 and a number of other gadgets slated to launch with T-Mobile should be here soon, according to some leaked slides.
TmoNews recently published the brief roadmap, highlighting the releases of four portable gadgets set to drop between now and the end of March. The Motorola Cliq 2 is already available, but here's the timeline for the remaining three:
- February 2: Dell Streak 7 tablet (a.k.a. T-Mobile's first 4G slate)
- February 23: Samsung Galaxy S 4G
- March 23: LG G-Slate (4G tablet with Android 3.0 Honeycomb)
Pricing isn't mentioned (although the Streak 7 is mentioned to be selling for $299.99 on contract), but these release dates don't seem outlandish at all. Planning on picking up any of these Android-based devices?
[Image via TmoNews]
Related coverage on ZDNet:
- CES: Dell Streak 7 debuted as the 'Generation Y tablet'; Pricing is everything
- T-Mobile: Android-based Sidekick 4G, Samsung Galaxy S 4G on the way (updated)
- CES: T-Mobile and LG announce Honeycomb-powered G-Slate