Don't panic! It isn't 1982 and that homemade time machine you've been working on hasn't started working. It might not be the 1980s, but that doesn't stop Commodore bringing back and updated version of the legendary Commodore 64!
Check out the Commodore 64 image gallery here!
Yes, it's a Commodore 64, but not like you've ever seen before!
This thing comes fully-loaded:
- Cherry keyboard (pure awesomeness!)
- Dual Core 525 Atom processor
- NVIDIA Ion2 graphics
- 2GB of DDR3 memory - expandable to 4GB
- Slot or tray load DVD R/W (Blu-ray optional)
- Multi format card reader/writer and a USB slot
- 1080p HD quality video playback and 6 Channel High Definition Audio
- Play all your favorite 8-bit era games within seconds of turning the Commodore 64 on, by either selecting the C64 icon from the boot menu to run a C64 emulator directly, or from a media center program within our own Commodore Operating System
- Fully PC compatible, so it will run Windows!
Prices start at $595, but with additional options that'll go up to $895.
So, who's interested?