At Cisco Live in San Francisco this week, CEO John Chambers called video "the killer app." Here are the videos viewed most often during the first half of 2009 by ZDNet members and visitors:
1) The lightbulb of the future?
2) 'Desktop diving' with Google
3) Will there be a digital Pearl Harbor?
4) iPhone satisfaction not guaranteed
5) Ning CEO on how start-ups can hit the ground running
6) Ballmer previews Windows 7
7) A look at high-speed autonomous driving
8) Obama's Google Moderator stats
9) Kindle's identity crisis
10) E-motorcycle hits S.F. streets