I recently did a network interview that tried to answer the question, "Should Americans worry about a Chinese cyber-threat?". The interview itself went long and there was a lot of interesting material that landed on the cutting room floor.
One of the hats I wear is as a director for the nonprofit organization U.S. Strategic Perspective Institute, which pulled together some of that material into a Q&A video that provides further background and perspective:
- Has the United States already suffered its cyberwar Pearl Harbor?
- Operation Shady RAT: Five things to know
- Is your IP address on the 'Shady Rat' server?
- Welcome to the new Cold War: China vs. the United States
- PC World: 'Shady RAT' Report Called Alarmist, Flawed