Due to a scheduling conflict, I can't make the Black Hat conference so we're calling for guest submissions for Zero Day.
In a nutshell, we're looking for brief recaps of the Black Hat presentations and your take on the festivities since I can't be in three places at once. If interested in being a dedicated blogger contact me at lawrence.dignan at cnet.com.
Or if you get inspired at the last minute, you can always submit your Black Hat posts into our user submission tool, which is a work in progress.
Here’s the submission tool (comments to improve it are welcome). And here are the steps.
- Establish an account with ZDNet.
- Log in to the tool with your ZDNet credentials. Anyone that already has posted a Talkback has these.
- Click on the “Select Blogs” tab and then click “Add a blog”
- Select the blog or blogs to which you would like to post and click “Add Blogs”
- At the bottom of the submission tab you’ll see “Post new content.”
- Then enter your headline, post and categories. Your category is security obviously. Hit submit.
- From there your post will show up for an editor to approve. If approved, it'll wind up on Zero Day.