If you're new to SmartPlanet, welcome. We're so delighted you dropped by.
(Well, not literally the same folks -- they're busy enough!)
SmartPlanet is an online magazine that covers new technology as it relates to healthcare, science, transportation, corporate sustainability, architecture and design.
We launched in 2009 with just four blogs, but now we have nine:
- Thinking Tech: Aerospace, defense, robotics and supercomputers
- Science Scope: Genetics, nanotech and all matter of R&D news from the lab
- Transport Theory: Hybrid cars, high-speed rail, planes, buses, boats and infrastructure
- Solving Cities: Green building, vertical farming, urban planning and government 2.0
- Rethinking Healthcare: Cancer vaccines, AIDS treatments and amazing medical tech
- Intelligent Energy: Biofuels, solar panels, wind turbines, hydro power and nuclear reactors
- Business Brains: Corporate sustainability, social responsibility, logistics and efficiency, and management
- Pure Genius: Exclusive Q&As with innovators, inventors and thought leaders
- Smart Takes: Our editors' blog that touches on all topics
We also have incredible, high-quality videos about companies and people you should know about.
Please explore the site -- we think you'll like it.
And if you do, make sure to register with us and sign up for our newsletters.
Like what you see? Drop us a line and tell us, or leave a comment anywhere you like.
Thanks for reading. --The Editors
This post was originally published on Smartplanet.com