Kevin Rose, the founder of Digg, claims to have some reliable information on the much rumored Apple iPhone.
Here's the scoop according to Rose:
- It debuts in January
- All phone providers will support it
- It's small
- Makes use of two batteries
- Slide-out keyboard
- Possibly has a touch screen
- There will be two models - 4GB and 8GB
- Price will be $249 and $449 respectively
Kevin's been a pretty reliable source in the past - it'll be interesting to see how close to the mark he is on this. My bet is that he's pretty close - most of the above fits in with rumors that I've been hearing.