The Verizon Droid launches Nov. 6 amid a lot of hype and anticipation. It's also being aimed at business users. We discuss how it measures up.
The Big Question is a joint production from ZDNet and TechRepublic. Larry Dignan is on vacation this week, so I have two guests: Bill Detwiler, Head Technology Editor for TechRepublic, and Andrew Nusca, an editor for ZDNet and SmartPlanet.
You can play this 25-minute episode from the Flash-based player at the top of the page or:
Stories discussed in this episode:
- With Motorola Droid, Verizon puts doubts about Google Android platform to rest (ZDNet)
- Verizon Droid: Doesn't match iPhone, but brings Android out of beta (TechRepublic)
- Five interesting details about the new Verizon Droid smartphone (TechRepublic)
- What's new in Android 2.0? (ZDNet)
- Can Droid mask iPhone envy? Or will Verizon iPhone rumors keep users guessing? (ZDNet)
- Will Droid do damage to the iPhone's mojo? (ZDNet)