To finish off the week, we have CNET.com's "Worst Technology of 2006 (so far)." It's early in the year, but clunker products are accumulating. To be fair, the list includes some non-clunkers that suffer from being overhyped...
1. Worst product demo: Intel's voice-activated remote control
2. Worst MP3 player named after a legume: Sony Walkman Bean
3. Worst-kept secret: Microsoft Origami
4. Most overhyped announcement: Apple's "fun, new products"
5. Worst battery life: Acer Aspire 3000
6. Worst use of fire-engine red (MP3 player division): Wolverine Data MVP (120GB)
7. Worst use of fire-engine red (laptop division): CyberPower Xplorer
8. Worst name for a product that's supposed to go in your living room: Biohazard Media Center Xpress
9. Worst-rated product that CNET readers love: Nokia 770 Internet Tablet
10. Worst product that can get you arrested and ruin your PC: Kazaa 3