As Eric Schmidt prepares to hand the reins of Google over to Larry Page, Glassdoor took a look at a few CEO approval ratings.
- Schmidt beat Apple CEO Steve Jobs with an approval rating of 96 percent.
- Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos checked in with an 83 percent approval rating.
- The Wintel juggernaut has diverged on CEO approval ratings. Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer is at 40 percent and Intel chief Paul Otellini sits at 90 percent.
- eBay CEO John Donahoe is on a tear when it comes to approval ratings.
- Bartz has clearly bombed at Yahoo.
- Now this CEO approval rating scorecard isn't scientific, but it's a gauge of how employees are feeling at any given moment.