2 of 13Image
One to watch: Samsung Galaxy Note 3
While internationally the Galaxy Note 3 has been available for some time, it is only just hitting stores in the U.S.
The Galaxy Note 3 is, as you can probably gather, a sequel to the Galaxy Note 2. It brings a whole raft of improvements to the table, and it is currently the only phone or phablet that's compatible with Samsung's new Galaxy Gear smartwatch (support for devices such as the Note 2, and the Galaxy S3 and S4 should arrive before the end of the year).
- Jelly Bean (Android 4.3)
- 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor
- 5.7-inch 1920 x 1080 display with 388 pixels-per-inch
- 3GB of RAM
- Stylus (a pro or a con depending on your view of them)
- 13MP rear camera
- 2MP front camera
- 4G LTE
- 32/64GB or internal storage
- microSD card slot for expansion