5 of 7Image
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
One of the biggest players in the smartphone and tablet market is Samsung, and its Galaxy range of hardware.
Samsung brings to the table not only excellent build quality, but also custom features that appeal to hardcore business and enterprise users, features such as on-board virtual private networking (VPN) support.
- Processor: 1.0 GHz dual-core Cortex-A9;
- Operating system: Android 4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich"(upgradable to Android 4.2 "Jelly Bean");
- Screen: 7-inch, 1024 x 600 resolution;
- Battery life: Not specified, but tests suggest about 8 hours.
- Expandable storage;
- Enterprise features;
- Front and rear facing cameras.
- No near-field communications (NFC) support;
- Glass can scratch easier than the competition;
Price: Starting at $249 for 8GB model.
Image source: Samsung.