If you're an Apple shareholder, there are plenty of reasons to happy -- especially now that AAPL shares have topped $300 per share on the NASDAQ. Forum chatter indicates that AAPL could make a run for $325. Shades of Google, anyone?
With today's new 52 week high, here's the top five tech companies by market cap:
- AAPL -- Apple Inc. -- $275.90B
- MSFT -- Microsoft Corporation -- $217.38B
- IBM -- International Business Machines -- $177.75B
- GOOG -- Google Inc. -- $173.18B
- INTC -- Intel Corporation -- $107.96B
Update 1: $302
Update 2: If you're an AAPL investor, you can keep track of your investment with TickerMenu 2.0 ($9), a small menu bar item that tracks AAPL stock price in a tidy interface.
Apple Stock holders: now that AAPL has broken $300 per share, what are you going to do?