I'm terrible with introductions. But now I have so many to do I might as well round them up.
As you may have noticed, we have a few new faces on the network as we continue to manage our portfolio of technology topics and our group of experts.
Welcome (somewhat belatedly):
- Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols to our open source blog. Steven also covers networking for us.
- Violet Blue to TechBroiler. Violet joins Jason Perlow and Scott Raymond to round out the TechBroiler crew.
- Rich Harris joins Jennifer Leggio on our Social Business blog to cover that emerging category.
- Stephen Chapman on SEO.
- Manan Kakkar on India IT.
- David Gewirtz on government. I'm pretty sure we broadcast this one already, but just in case we didn't.
We also plan on adding well-known gaming blogger Libe Goad to cover gamification and how it will impact business software.
Other tweaks to coverage include putting Sam Diaz on a more formal Google beat. So you'll be seeing him appearing on Googling Google a lot more, in addition to Between the Lines.
And we're also looking to add a few folks. We're currently looking for the following:
- Another person in India to cover that market.
- A blogger on the ground in Brazil.
- A security blogger for Zero Day.
- Someone that can bring us inside the world of Mac and iOS development.
We're also taking pitches for blogs in key business tech areas.