Note: Amended this post to clarify iPhone shipping dates.
For those of you waiting for your iPhone 4 preorders, AT&T said that it is "on track" to deliver the devices this week.
Consumers waiting to buy the iPhone 4 from AT&T will have to wait until June 29. Why June 29? That's when the iPhone 4 is available in AT&T's sales channel.
Here are a few guidelines handed out by AT&T (statement):
- If you preordered the iPhone 4 for home or business delivery, AT&T will begin shipping the devices this week.
- If you preordered for store delivery, AT&T will call you this week to give you a date.
- If it's a retail purchase without a preorder, you can pick them up on first come first serve basis on June 29. Supplies will be tight.
AT&T pushed users to its Facebook page for further updates.
- iOS 4 release imminent; here’s how to prepare
- Best Buy a bad bet for iPhone 4 on launch day
- iOS 4 … All you need to know!