If you're using your personal mobile device for work, and there's a good chance you are, you could be putting your device and your organizations data at risk. The trend of BYOD is way past the experimental stage, so how is corporate IT staying ahead of the curve and still allowing anytime, anywhere access.
Join host Jonas Tichenor, ZDNet Editor Andrew Nusca, MokaFive COO Purnima Padmanabham, and CBS Interactives Sr. Director of IT Infrastructure for a lively debate on the consumerization of IT and how it can effect your business.
- Microsoft vs. Apple vs. Google: What's Next? (video)
- Guide to social and cloud productivity
- The Value of Social Media Data (video)
- TeenTech Weekly: Facebook addiction, BYOD schools, Mac infections
- Q&A: What BYOD means for IT