Larry Dignan: Feds launch Apps.gov; Cloud computing players salivate
- Smart Planet: If the Feds endorse cloud computing will you follow?
- Sergey Brin: Use of Google Apps could shape tech policy
Ed Bott: The Windows 7 upgrade survival guide
- How long should a Windows 7 upgrade really take?
- Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: What would it take for you to switch to Linux?
Facebook: 300 Million and On
Heather Clancy: Climate Registry: Give a little, get a little
Michael Krigsman: 'How I tweeted my way out of spinal surgery'
Mary Jo Foley: Microsoft Zune HD: Going beyond the specs
- Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Zune HD teardown
- Quick thoughts on the Zune HD
- Matthew Miller: What do you want to know about the Zune HD?
- Zune 4.0 desktop and older Zune firmware updates now available
- Andrew Nusca: Microsoft Zune HD, disassembled
- Zune HD Originals - photos (right)
- Active Endpoints debuts ActiveVOS 7.0 with BPMN 2 support, improved RIA interfaces
- SOA user survey helps define latest ESB trends, middleware use patterns
- Joe McKendrick: ESBs are patterns, not products
- Brian Sommer: Taleo, Talent Management and What's Wrong With ERP Spending
- Interesting things I've been briefed on lately.
Silicon Alley Insider: Google FastFlip Is Latest Attack On Amazon Kindle
- John Morris: Details on HP's Ion-powered netbook, Windows XP not dead yet
- Diaz: HP: New Quicklook, revamped Media Smart Server top fall product news
- Gallery: HP Envy 15 targets Apple MacBook Pro with quality, performance
Zack Whittaker: IT support: Cut the jargon or find another job
Garett Rogers: Crop circles: What's Google trying to tell us?
Jennifer Bergen: Make your own iPhone or iPod dock
Larry Dignan: Best Buy earnings miss targets
Jason Perlow: AT&T: No Balls, Just Bull
Dave Greenfield: The Biggest Challenge for HD Voice
Dana Blankenhorn: Who's developing Linux?
Dennis Howlett: SAP: brand value and benefits