Mary Jo Foley: Microsoft founds, funds a new open-source foundation
- Is Microsoft stalling on its GPL Linux drivers?
- Microsoft's Bing 2.0: Coming this fall (maybe even next week)
- Microsoft releases beta of new Windows compatibility tool
- Ed Burnette: Motorola hopes new Android phone will Cliq with users
- Matthew Miller: T-Mobile USA to soon launch the Motorola CLIQ Android device
- Andrew Nusca: Full specs: Motorola CLIQ Android phone with 'Motoblur' for T-Mobile
- Larry Dignan: Motorola's big Android bet kicks off
- Gallery: Motorola CLIQ: Google Android smartphone on T-Mobile
- GigaOm: Hands-on: Motorola's First Android Phone
- Motorola introduces Motoblur
Larry Dignan: Oracle tries to stop Sun's bleeding: Is it too late?
- SuccessFactors: Backing into business intelligence?
- SuccessFactors plots another course: Business execution software
- Phil Wainewright: Survival of the fit-most
Robin Harris: Will flash DIMMs replace disks or DRAM?
- Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: AMD keeps things simple with Vision
- AMD Tigris, Congo mobile platforms target multimedia, battery life
Heather Clancy: Nexsan gear now eligible for utility energy rebates
Dancho Danchev: Cutwail botnet spamming 'IRS unreported income' themed malware
Brian Sommer: Rural IT hubs experiencing new interest?
- Google supports bill to ensure orphan works available to competitors
- Google: Books deal is good for everyone
Kingsley-Hughes: Beware - iPhone OS 3.1 kills tethering and unlock
- Has the iPod idea train hit the buffers?
- Worrywarts fret about Apple's iPhone units for the September quarter
Andrew Nusca: In South Africa, carrier pigeon faster than broadband
- Western Digital debuts 640GB 9.5mm laptop hard drive; $149
- WD's new 1TB portable hard drive: $249, 256-bit hardware encryption
- Sprint unveils unlimited mobile calling, data, text, MMS for $70
Zack Whittaker: What do Google and Microsoft gain from student cloud services?
Rachel King: Five decent quality cameras under $150
Kingsley-Hughes: So, who's planning a Windows 7 launch party?
Harry Fuller: Northeast Passage: here we come
Jennifer Bergen: Sharp announces new Blu-ray player and iPod docks
- Google makes small change in search box size
- Gadget Gal's daily deals: Dell sale, Belkin wireless router, Logitech Mac keyboard
Jason O'Grady: Jobs responds to iPod touch video snub
- iPhone app organization comes to iTunes 9
- Nusca: Apple approves Rhapsody music streaming app; 8 million songs
Michael Krigsman: News video: Twitter and social networking identity theft
Dana Blankenhorn: Could One Laptop Per Child be a bad thing?
Christopher Dawson: Give Google a break!
Jason D. O'Grady: Mac OS 10.6.1 released, squashes 9 Flash vulnerabilities (updated)
Andrew Mager: Quicker than you can say Facebook Lite
Heather Clancy: Scientific Conservation technology fights "energy drift"
Harry Fuller: Global warming, bring it on...
Oliver Marks: Successfactors: Execute, Execute, Execute!