- Apple patches 11 QuickTime flaws
- Nate McFeters: Adobe claims to have known of Flash issue prior to CanSecWest '08, patch is on the way
- "How do I?" videos for security
Mary Jo Foley: Microsoft: June 30 Windows XP cut-off set in stone
Christopher Dawson: Now we can have Windows XP Home!
Joe McKendrick: World's biggest compute job... to be done by pen and paper
David Morgenstern: Wayback Machine: QuickTime, NAB 1998 and the fight over video playback
- Gallery: 2nd-generation Classmate PC, up close and personal
- Intel's second generation Classmates land; Does OLPC need to play catch-up?
- So when can I get a Classmate PC?
Silicon Alley Insider: Craigslist Valuation: $80 Million in 2008 Revenue, Worth $5 Billion
Heather Clancy: Forrester: IT planners to get a jolt of green this year
MediaPost: Study: ‘Influencers’ Possess Less Clout
Dave Greenfield: IBM and Linden Partner on Enterprise-Class Second Life
Paul Murphy: User perceptions and student jobs
Harry Fuller: Hybrid cars becoming ever more political