Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Windows bit-rot - fact or fiction?
Jason O'Grady: Has Apple gotten lazy?
Zack Whittaker: Touch: the most evil technology in modern computing
- Touch-enabled PCs and browsers: Do not want
- N-Trig: N-trig Secures $24 Million of New Funding to Fuel Hands-on computing™ Growth in Global PC Market
Larry Dignan: Palm Pre sales guesstimate: 1.5 million
- Matthew Miller: Will Microsoft's limiting of devices allow them to react faster in the mobile space?
- Rapid mobile OS development hurting Windows Mobile
- Is this HTC's 2009 product roadmap?
Phil Wainewright: Hooray, 2009 starts with a SaaS backlash
- Sam Diaz: Survey: More SaaS development in 2009
- Dana Gardner: Workday builds out SaaS bellwether for human capital management services and costs controls
- Forrester: Should your email live in the cloud?
- Dan Kusnetsky: Are appliances the answer?
- Paul Murphy: Storage choices
Tom Foremski: Intel wants WiMAX to lead Obama's tech initiativesMichael Krigsman: Former Ace Hardware CIO on IT failure [podcast]
Brian Sommer: SAP & Oracle - Settling or Nettling?
Dana Blankenhorn: Kentucky tries to lead health IT train
- Sam Diaz: Sling founders, execs leaving EchoStar
Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: The cause behind the Zune's "New Year's Eve" mass suicide
Heather Clancy: Lenovo, Toshiba earn props in second annual Greenpeace green tech surveySANS Institute: CWE/SANS TOP 25 Most Dangerous Programming Errors
Ed Burnette: Browsing Android Source in Eclipse
Fortune: Nokia's North America problem
Andrew Nusca: HTC to launch touchscreen iPhone, Palm Pre competitor. Smarthouse: EXCLUSIVE: HTC To Launch New Touch Phone Says Telstra
- LG Display signs LCD supply deal with Apple
- CES 2009: Five important technologies this year
- Robin Harris: Best storage at CES 2009
- Jason Hiner: The Best of CES 2009, for business
- Photos: VHS at CES 2009: Still alive
Ryan Stewart: Brightcove adds some new leadership talent
Harry Fuller: LOHAFEX: trying to iron out the climate problem
- Heather Clancy: Getting a charge the wireless way
ReadWriteWeb: YouTube.gov: U.S. Congress Comes to YouTube
Richard Koman: NSA initiative pinpoints 25 Top coding errors
- McKinnon will plead guilty to stay in UK
- China includes MSN in list of porn sites
- Why Obama will lose his BlackBerry
- Electric cars level automaker playing field
Jason O'Grady: Griffin Clarifi nails it
- Blankenhorn: What Meeks means by OpenOffice being sick
Harry Fuller: GM makes headlines if not profits