The year that was revolved around mobility, the iPad and its assorted rivals as well as groups like Anonymous that burst onto the tech scene.
Here's a look at 2011, a year where mobile dominated both the consumer and enterprise worlds.
- Top 10 smartphones of 2011 ... for now
- iPad Office app showdown: Four apps to help you get work done
- IE9 vs Chrome 10 vs Firefox 4 vs Opera 11.01 vs Safari 5 - The BIG browser benchmark!
- Top 10 tablets of 2011, the new leaderboard
- 11 reasons NOT to buy an iPad 2 (including 6 that haven't changed from the iPad 1)
- Windows 7 and SSDs: Setup secrets and tune-up tweaks
- How to improve the performance of your new HP TouchPad
- iPad 2 vs. BlackBerry PlayBook: Of course you realize, this means war.
- iPad vs. iPad 2 - What's changed?
- Anonymous Attacks Child Porn Websites and Publish User Names
- 2011 iPad Office apps showdown: Who says you can't work on the go?
- Google Plus Deleting Accounts En Masse: No Clear Answers
- Exclusive: Adobe ceases development on mobile browser Flash, refocuses efforts on HTML5 (UPDATED)
- Five Reasons not to "Upgrade" to Windows' Internet Explorer 9