Central European Processing
Central Europe is becoming a hotbed for research and development for some of the world's largest companies. Michiel van Blommestein takes a look at this IT powerhouse in the heart of the continent.
Michiel van Blommestein
Michiel van Blommestein is a Dutch journalist who has been living in Poland since 2010. He worked as a technology journalist in the Netherlands before moving to Poland to work as a regular correspondent for various news outlets. He still loves the bits and bytes though.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 'Life is pretty good here for IT people': Where techies earn five times the average salary
- 2 Amazon arrives in Poland, Czech Republic - but not everyone's happy
- 3 A tablet world away: Where Samsung and Apple lose out to brands you've never heard of
- 4 IT outsourcing: As Romania vies to be the new India, can the country keep up?
- 5 Poland slammed over holes in cyber-defence landscape