Real world collaboration strategies and tactics for enterprises.
With extensive senior management practical experience, Oliver consults with companies on international digital transformation strategy. Oliver previously ran HP's Global Digital Enterprise Transformation team, managed the Sony PlayStation 'WorldWide Studios' collaboration and workflow environment and has worked with the American Management Association, Sun, Docent/SumTotal Systems, Harvard Business School and McKinsey & Company on major initiatives around knowledge transfer and change management. Oliver has dual US/UK citizenship, speaks at various conferences and on the occasional webinar. He is based in San Francisco. His personal site is www.olivermarks.com.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Why 'Free Conference Calls' are like Russian Roulette
- 2 Why Is Change So Hard for Some People (Especially Older Ones?)
- 3 The WWII German Army was 80% Horse Drawn; Business Lessons from History
- 4 The difference between consumer & enterprise software
- 5 'The Purpose of a Business is to Create a Customer' - Peter Drucker Centenary