Digital Cameras & Camcorders
Gadget geek Janice Chen delivers real-world buying advice of the best digital photography gear to get.
<p>Janice Chen is an editorial consultant and has been covering technology for over two decades. Serving as editor in chief at CNET and Computer Shopper magazine for many years, she oversaw product coverage for the CNET and ZDNet websites. She has appeared on most of the major morning TV news programs and was featured weekly on CNN Headline News' Hotwired segment recommending personal tech ranging from digital cameras to notebook PCs. Prior to that, she appeared with Anderson Cooper on a monthly technology segment for ABC World News This Morning. Quoted in numerous publications such as the New York Times, USA Today, and People magazine, Janice has also evaluated tech products for BusinessWeek, USA Weekend magazine, and Parenting magazine among others.</p> <p> Janice got her hands on a Nikon Coolpix 900 back in 1998 and has been a digital camera enthusiast ever since. A graduate of Cornell University, she resides in Maplewood, NJ, with her husband (a professional photographer who shot his last roll of film in 2003) and their two daughters. </p>
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 How to recover deleted photos from your SD card
- 2 The best news about the new iPad's camera? There's an app for that.
- 3 The best digital camera for kids (or, how to keep grubby hands off your camera)
- 4 How to recover accidentally deleted photos from a memory card (for free!)
- 5 Find your lost or stolen camera with free online tools