Here's a list of the projects we're working on. Feel free to check any of them out.
- Build your own, broadcast-quality Skype Studio
- The Ultimate Google Voice How-to Guide
- Migrating a massive legacy CMS system to WordPress
- Migrating a large email store to Office 365
- E-book publishing
- Small business tips
- How to decide: tech buying guides for DIYers and small business
- Also: Welcome to DIY-IT!
- Plus: Official Helpie McHelpypants Acknowledgement Page of Fame
Migrating a large email store to Office 365
My big email switch: Why I picked Office 365 over Google Apps
The bizarre moral of my migration story: I would actually face fewer service interruptions and more service continuity for my existing mission-critical Google services if I switched to Microsoft Office.
Apparently, Microsoft takes this Office 365 support thing seriously
I cannot over-emphasize how important good support is, especially when you can no longer lay your own hands on the server. I also can't over-emphasize how impressed I've become with Microsoft's support for Office 365.
Microsoft's baffling 'multiple personality disorder'
We pundits and columnists and techies look at the company with suspicion, because we never know from moment-to-moment whether we'll get the Good Microsoft or the Bad Microsoft.
Cloud support: why is the hold music so bad?
If we're to adopt cloud as a strategy for everyone, everyone will either wind up with a headache from bad, repetitive hold music, or an earworm, or both.