Eileen Brown delivers news on social media tools and trends and deep dive into business strategies.
Eileen Brown is a social business consultant who has been working with collaborative technologies for 20 years. Eileen creates the social business, energises communities and ignites social commerce and social CRM. She develops social business strategy, customer reach and online branding. Her book, Working The Crowd: Social Media Marketing for Business, is available on Amazon. She is a regular speaker at conferences around the world, maintains a blog at http://eileenbrown.wordpress.com and can also be found on http://Twitter.com/eileenb, http://facebook.com/AmastraUK, and at http://gplus.to/eileenb
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 New social network Tsu signs one million users in just five weeks
- 2 New social network Tsu shares ad revenue with content creators
- 3 Eight of the best Bluetooth mini speakers
- 4 How to make the best coffee: Six geeky ways
- 5 New GPS Tracker technology promises to make lost luggage a thing of the past