Tom Foremski: IMHO
Former Financial Times reporter Tom Foremski writes about Silicon Valley business trends and the intersection of technology and media.
In May 2004, Tom Foremski became the first journalist to leave a major newspaper, the Financial Times, to make a living as a full-time journalist blogger. He writes the popular news blog Silicon Valley Watcher--reporting on the business of Silicon Valley.Tom arrived in San Francisco in 1984, and has covered US technology markets for leading computer journals around the world.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Hoopla transforms public libraries into digital media hubs
- 2 Your chair is killing you - a better way to sit is to slump
- 3 The secret to Amazon's competitive advantage over Apple, others
- 4 Delphix - How virtual databases can close data centers
- 5 "Think Fair" - Apple becomes the world's first Fair Trade tech company - who's next?