Tom Foremski: IMHO
Former Financial Times reporter Tom Foremski writes about Silicon Valley business trends and the intersection of technology and media.
In May 2004, Tom Foremski became the first journalist to leave a major newspaper, the Financial Times, to become a full-time journalist blogger. He writes the popular news blog Silicon Valley Watcher--reporting on the business of Silicon Valley. Tom arrived in San Francisco in 1984, and has covered US technology markets for leading computer journals and newspapers around the world. Silicon Valley has become a media valley.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Hoopla transforms public libraries into digital media hubs
- 2 Your chair is killing you - a better way to sit is to slump
- 3 Ad tech giant Centro aims to revive media industry
- 4 JFK's mind-blowing speech on secrecy and the role of newspapers
- 5 Analysis: The long-hand of retired CEO Andy Grove in Intel's choice of president, Renee James