Are you sick of Facebook yet?

Are you sick of Facebook yet?

Summary: I hope not because here is another presentation from the recent Graphing Social Patterns conference:Lance Tokuda, CEO of Rock You, the top Facebook app developer. His team can design an app on Friday afternoon, protoype, code and launch by Monday, and grab a few million users by the end of the week...

SHARE:

I hope not because here is another presentation from the recent Graphing Social Patterns conference:

Lance Tokuda, CEO of Rock You, the top Facebook app developer. His team can design an app on Friday afternoon, protoype, code and launch by Monday, and grab a few million users by the end of the week...

http://www.podtech.net/home/4487/facebook-apis-and-the-social-graph

Topics: Browser, CXO, Software Development, Social Enterprise

Kick off your day with ZDNet's daily email newsletter. It's the freshest tech news and opinion, served hot. Get it.

Talkback

5 comments
Log in or register to join the discussion
  • Sick? Good Lord yes.

    What is it with all this 'social' crap?
    How is sitting in front of a computer versus human interaction 'social'? Is it me? Bueler? ;)
    D T Schmitz
  • I am annoyed but not sick...

    because trying to speak to people on facebook is the shy
    way out of proper communication, and people rarely
    reply to messages, they just seem to be interested in
    searching around through all the other non-information
    that exists on a social platform like this (i.e. pictures,
    games, stats, 'hot-or-nots' etc etc)

    it can be (not a fault of facebook alone) a little divorced
    from reality, which i do not support.
    crampy20
  • Damn sick

    Got to agree. Facebook is totally tired. It reminds me of how people "discovered" AOL in the mid-90s, then myspace, now facebook. 99% of it juvenile silly idiocracy. The other 1% can't be found because it's buried. Thus, not worth the time.
    zaine_ridling
  • I was going to say

    I was going to say Social Networking has past me by, but its probably more accurate to say I stepped aside when I saw it coming.
    TheTruthisOutThere@...
  • I could NEVER get sick of Facebook...

    Then again, that's probably because I've never been on the site, nor do I intend to. I've got no myspace, either. No LinkedIn, no LinkedOut, no ThrownTogether, no GatheredRound, no StuckOnYou, nuttin'. (Except for myspace and linkedin, the rest are all made up names, in case you're wondering.) My friends are social network enough.
    MGP2