AT&T has been busy reworking many of the prices and allotments of its data plans, and now it looks like LaptopConnect is about to get an update.
The leaked internal document posted above reveals the following changes:
- The 200MB plan has been updated to 3GB of data for $35 per month
- The 5GB plan has been reduced to $50 from $60
- Overage charges changed to $10 per 1GB instead of $0.05 per MB
As to why AT&T is already in the spring cleaning mood, we can't be sure. Maybe the shock of losing iPhone exclusivity really got to them, or perhaps it was time to just change things around and see if other rates work better.
How do you feel about the new LaptopConnect plans if they turn out to be valid?
[Image via Engadget]
Related coverage on ZDNet:
- HTC Freestyle mobile phone headed to AT&T next week
- AT&T steps up machine-to-machine services
- AT&T, Verizon Wireless trade-in programs may change smartphone buying process