According to Pocket-lint and its confirmed sources, Samsung will unveil a new 10-inch slate with Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) with a Qualcomm dual-core processor and an 8-megapixel camera on Sunday, February 13 in Barcelona.
That sounds reasonable enough, and the timing couldn't be better. The e-book readers had their battle in 2010, and 2011 is definitely shaping up to be the year of the tablet with the Motorola Xoom, LG G-Slate, HP TouchPad and the BlackBerry PlayBook expected to drop in the next few months. Don't count out the still-unannounced iPad 2 and possible HTC tablet with Gingerbread.
Which tablet are you looking forward to the most?
Related coverage on ZDNet:
- Samsung responds: Galaxy Tab return rate below 2%
- Galaxy Tab return rates prove that 2010 belonged to iPad
- High return rate for Galaxy Tab -- is it tablet remorse?
- Android Honeycomb's task: Make us forget about first-gen Android tablets
- The 10 hottest tablets coming in 2011