After the HTC Sensation 4G was unveiled on April 12, the world has been waiting for a release date. We might have gotten one on accident.
Spotted by TmoNews, one of those highlighted Google Adwords advertisements revealed "HTC Sensation 4G - on 6/8," linking to the official product page of the Gingerbread-based smartphone. (screenshot here)
[Image Gallery: HTC Sensation 4G hands-on]
However, it's not clear if that June 8 release date would be for the U.S. version with T-Mobile or rather the European launch. Or maybe it will be one big global launch? No one can be certain until HTC and/or T-Mobile say something on the record, but we'll keep our eyes peeled for early June with this one.
Related coverage on ZDNet:
- HTC Sense 3.0 only headed to trio of new devices
- HTC Sensation: Multimedia powerhouse with Sense 3.0
- HTC Flyer will roll out across Europe in May
- Has smartphone technology hit the wall?
- Quiz: Are you a smartphone guru?