Analyst Dana Gardner examines IT news and trends that impact software strategists to provide insights and outcomes on SOA, app dev, SaaS, enterprise infrastructure and mobile convergence.
Dana Gardner is president and principal analyst at Interarbor Solutions, an enterprise IT analysis, market research, and consulting firm. Gardner, a leading identifier of software and cloud productivity trends and new IT business growth opportunities, honed his skills and refined his insights as an industry analyst, pundit, and news editor covering the emerging software development and enterprise infrastructure arenas for the last 18 years.Gardner tracks and analyzes a critical set of enterprise software technologies and business development issues: Cloud computing, SOA, business process management, business intelligence, next-generation data centers, and application lifecycle optimization. His specific interests include Enterprise 2.0 and social media, cloud standards and security, as well as integrated marketing technologies and techniques.Gardner is a former senior analyst at Yankee Group and Aberdeen Group, and a former editor-at-large and founding online news editor at InfoWorld. He is a former news editor at IDG News Service, Digital News & Review, and Design News.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Don’t use an ESB unless you absolutely, positively need one, Mule CTO warns
- 2 Virtustream delivers cloud software to run private, public and hybrid enterprise-class clouds
- 3 Implementing EA with TOGAF framework and ArchiMate modeling language
- 4 Healthcare turns to big data analytics for improved patient outcomes
- 5 Fighting in the cloud service orchestration wars