Google announced the release of version 1.5 of the Android SDK for developers. The new version gives developers a bunch of new things to play with, but Google warns that it's an early version that is still subject to change.
Some of the more interesting features the new version includes are:
- Accelerometer-based application rotations
- An on-screen soft keyboard
- Live folders
- Video recording and playback
- New browser with the latest Webkit and Squirrelfish engines
- New Linux kernel (2.6.27)
- And a bunch of new developer APIs and Tools
The final version of this SDK is slated for the end of April.