Software analyst Josh Greenbaum's opinions on enterprise software have annoyed enough vendors that he now checks under the hood of his PC every morning before he boots up.
Joshua Greenbaum has over 20 years of experience in the industry as a computer programmer, systems analyst, author, and consultant. In addition to his work from various bases in Silicon Valley, he spent three years in Europe tracking the enterprise software market as an analyst and correspondent for leading industry publications. Josh is an award-winning columnist and is widely quoted in the trade and business press. His opinions on enterprise software have annoyed enough vendors that he now checks under the hood of his PC every morning before he boots up. </p>
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Cap'n Google: Blind Leading the Blind, or a New Vision for Google Apps?
- 2 SAP's A1S and Salesforce.com's Force.com: Brinkmanship at Its Best
- 3 SAP Business ByDesign: Competitive Advantage and the Dynamics of Enterprise Software
- 4 Salesforce.com’s new PaaS Fund: Is it Enough to Jump Start the PaaS Concept?
- 5 Can High Tech Ever Be Really Hip?