Along with iOS 4.0.1 for iPhone, Apple has released iOS 3.2.1 for the iPad.
This update is a little more exciting than the iOS 4.0.1 for the iPhone in that it does more than just re-jig the signal strength bars.
- Improved Wi-Fi connectivity
- Fixed an issue that could prevent copy and paste of single-page PDF attachments in Mail
- Addressed an issue that could cause video playback to freeze
- Improved reliability of video-out when using iPad Dock Connector to VGA Adapter
- Added Bing as an option for Safari's search field
This update is compatible with both the WiFi and 3G iPad models.
[UPDATE: Not sure if this is relevant, but this update has hosed my iPad, so proceed with caution.]