Denise Amrich, RN explores the intersection between health and technology, and does her best to help techies get and stay healthy...one blog post at a time.
Denise Amrich is a Registered Nurse who also has 20 years of operations, logistics, and editorial management experience. She is the health care advisor for the U.S. Strategic Perspective Institute, and a mentor for the Virtual Campus at Florida's Brevard Community College.Denise co-founded ZATZ Publishing, and has been the managing editor for its magazines since 1997. She was previously the managing editor for a number of Ziff-Davis technology publications.Nothing Denise writes is meant to be a substitute for medical advice, and shouldn't be considered as such. If you are in need of medical help, please see your doctor.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 The dark side of those bright detergent pacs: kids being poisoned
- 2 Funny top ten list about useless studies will give you a chuckle
- 3 Traveling with a THR (total hip replacement) in the age of the TSA
- 4 Tea Tech: The high-tech kettle that's the best thing since boiled water
- 5 Healthcare analytics market to exceed $10bn by 2017