Enterprise Web 2.0
Dion Hinchcliffe on leveraging the convergence of IT and the next generation of the Web.
Dion Hinchcliffe is an expert in information technology, business strategy, and next-generation enterprises. He is currently Chief Strategy Officer at the digital business transformation firm Adjuvi. A veteran of enterprise IT, Dion has been working for two decades with leading-edge methods to bridge the widening gap between business and technology. He has extensive practical experience with enterprise technologies and he consults, advises, and writes prolifically on social business, IT, and enterprise architecture. Dion still works in the trenches with clients in the Fortune 1000, government, and Internet startup community. He is also a sought-after keynote speaker and is co-author of several books on 2.0 subjects including Web 2.0 Architectures from O'Reilly as well as the best-selling Social Business By Design from John Wiley & Sons (May, 2012.)
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 The "Big Five" IT trends of the next half decade: Mobile, social, cloud, consumerization, and big data
- 2 Ten leading platforms for creating online communities
- 3 20 contemporary enterprise collaboration tools
- 4 Eight ways that cloud computing will change business
- 5 Is the Internet of Things strategic to the enterprise?