Manan Kakkar surveys the technology market in India.
Caleb lives in San Francisco and comes from a non-traditional background of molecular biology research and developing products and strategy for high-tech companies. He mostly covers the developing Indian technology market for ZDNET.
I completed a diploma in Electronics before finishing a Bachelor's Degree in Electronics and Telecommunications. End-user technologies interest me a lot. Being a news-junkie, following and writing about what's current and interesting is something I enjoy.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 AT&T makes another attempt to enter India
- 2 Back to India: Engineers start company in India after completing Master's in US
- 3 Paid movie streaming? YouTube more likely to beat Netflix in India
- 4 Companies, processes and technology behind India’s UID project, Aadhaar
- 5 India's new Internet laws go against fundamental right to freedom of speech