I did that drill- and made a screengrab of the Amazon.com page that came up when when I attempted to initiate an order for the black 80GB Zune.
Added bonus: the page that came up also listed the specs for the 80GB Zune.
Here you go on that:
- Model Number: HPA-00001
- Storage: 80 GB HDD
- Display: 3.2-inch color display
- Display resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
- Audio support: AAC, MP3, WMA, Protected WMA
- Picture support: JPEG
- Video support : WMV, h.264, MPEG-4
- Song capacity: Up to 20000 songs
- Picture capacity: Up to 25000 photos
- Video capacity: Up to 250 hours
- Wireless connectivity: 802.11b/g
- Wireless range: Up to 30 feet
- Power supply: Built-in rechargeable battery, AC power adapter (not included), via USB port
- Ports: Dock connector, headphone connector with video, USB
- FM radio: Built-in
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 4.3 x 0.5 inches / 61.1 x 108.2 x 12.9 millimeters (W x H x D)
- Weight: 4.5 ounces / 128 grams
- What's in the Box: 80 GB Zune digital media player, headphones, sync cable, ear sleeves (3 sizes)
And yes, $249.00.