All About Microsoft
Microsoft watcher Mary Jo Foley's blog covers the products, people and strategies that make Microsoft tick.
Mary Jo Foley
Mary Jo Foley has covered the tech industry for 30 years for a variety of publications, including ZDNet, eWeek and Baseline. She is the author of Microsoft 2.0: How Microsoft plans to stay relevant in the post-Gates era (John Wiley & Sons, 2008). She also is the cohost of the "Windows Weekly" podcast on the TWiT network. Got a tip? Send her an email with your rants, rumors, tips and tattles. Confidentiality guaranteed.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Microsoft's Windows 10: What's new and how to get the preview bits
- 2 Microsoft's latest target release date for Office 16: Second half 2015
- 3 Microsoft HR chief and senior leadership team member Lisa Brummel to retire
- 4 How the next version of IE, codenamed 'Spartan,' might support extensions
- 5 Microsoft delivers preview of Visual Studio 2015; new free Community version