All About Microsoft
Microsoft watcher Mary Jo Foley's blog covers the products, people and strategies that make Microsoft tick.
Mary Jo Foley
Mary Jo Foley has covered the tech industry for 30 years for a variety of publications, including ZDNet, eWeek and Baseline. She is the author of Microsoft 2.0: How Microsoft plans to stay relevant in the post-Gates era (John Wiley & Sons, 2008). She also is the cohost of the "Windows Weekly" podcast on the TWiT network. Got a tip? Send her an email with your rants, rumors, tips and tattles. Confidentiality guaranteed.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Microsoft users not happy over quiet SharePoint Online feature cuts
- 2 Microsoft's Windows monetization plan: Services are the new 'attach'
- 3 What's next for Windows 10?
- 4 Microsoft goes public with more on its future plans for NET
- 5 Microsoft's Windows 10: What's new and how to get the preview bits