The Mobile Gadgeteer
Matthew Miller provides you with news, commentary and in-depth reviews of the latest in mobile gadgetry such as tablets, cutting edge smartphones, and portable gaming.
Matthew Miller started using mobile devices in 1997 and has been writing news, reviews, and opinion pieces ever since. He is a co-host, with ZDNet's Kevin Tofel, of the MobileTechRoundup podcast and an author of three Wiley Companion series books. Matthew started using mobile devices with a US Robotics Pilot 1000 and has owned more than 200 different devices running Palm, Linux, Symbian, Newton, BlackBerry, iOS, Android, webOS, Windows Mobile, and Windows Phone operating systems. His current collection includes a Nokia Lumia 830, Apple iPhone 6 Plus, BlackBerry Passport, Sony Xperia Z3, Microsoft Surface Pro 3, and many more, along with tons of accessories and classic devices like the Apple Newton MessagePad 2100 and Sony CLIE UX50. Matthew can be found on various discussion forums under the user name of "palmsolo".
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 If your Kindle Fire is having issues, follow these instructions
- 2 BlueAnt Pump HD Sportbuds hands-on: Wireless headphones built to stay put and sound great
- 3 Shattered iPhone screen: What would you do?
- 4 Word, Excel and PowerPoint on your Kindle Fire or Nook Tablet? (Android Office app showdown)
- 5 Download media to your iPhone straight from the web with iDownloader