Mitch Ratcliffe blogs about the constantly changing boundary between media and life, the businesses that live on that border, and the meaning of all this change to society and the economy.
Mitch Ratcliffe is a veteran journalist, media executive and entrepreneur. He was editor of the ground-breaking Digital Media newsletter in the 1990s and a frequent contributor to ZDNet over the years. He led development of the first Web audio/video news network at ON24, sat on the board of Electric Classifieds Inc. and Match.com, and worked as an investment banker. A dedicated "portfolio career" worker, Mitch is co-founder and Chief Scientist of BuzzLogic LLC, a social network analytics and marketing communications platform developer, and works with Audible Inc. on its podcasting service, among other projects detailed <a href="http://www.ratcliffe.com/ disclosure.htm">here</a>. </p>
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 How this blog saved my life and saved me $100,000
- 2 What does Google do? More than search, it positions
- 3 Don't take my Moleskine notebook and Rotring pen
- 4 Twitter authority frenzy led to Twitter phishing meltdown
- 5 Jobs' health, Google cuts, PC sales: Be careful of seeing too much in coincidence