Business technology editor Josh Gingold covers the products, trends, and innovations for growing organizations.
Josh Gingold is the Managing Editor of Business and Technology Research Libraries for CBS Interactive with primary responsibility for the presentation of key research and commentary through a combination of blogs, white papers, and Webcasts. Josh's past experiences include a variety of editorial and production assignments for CNBC, CNET, Discovery Communications, History Channel, National Geographic Channel, TechTV, ZDTV, and many others. Previously, Josh was a TV producer, writer, and editor for several local stations where he was also recognized with a Golden Mic Award from the Radio and Television News Directors Association. Josh is a proud alumni of Fresno State University and California State University, Bakersfield where he studied Philosophy, English, and Communications.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Backup service is betting on the cloud for small business
- 2 Email marketing on the rise for small business (infographic)
- 3 Is there a fresh start underway for Google Docs?
- 4 VerticalResponse acquires Roost to expand online marketing service for small business
- 5 Disruption in service for Twitter micro-blogging service