The Semantic Web
Paul Miller offers insight and analysis on the Semantic Web, dissecting the news and showing why it matters to the wider business world.
<p>Paul has been involved with the web since its earliest days, addressing issues of technology and policy most recently at <a href="http://www.talis.com/platform/">Talis</a> and previously in a range of public sector positions. At <a href="http://cloudofdata.com">The Cloud of Data</a>, Paul provides consultancy and analysis services to a wide range of clients concerned with the implications of the Semantic Web and Cloud Computing for their business. Paul has a Doctorate in Archaeology from the University of York.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Linked Data: the return of the Cloud
- 2 Siri acquired by Apple; iPhone <em>becomes</em> the Virtual Personal Assistant?
- 3 David Siegel discusses the Power of Pull; a different view of the Semantic Web?
- 4 Putting the Semantic Web to work in e-Commerce with GoodRelations
- 5 Siri offers virtual assistance, with a little help from your iPhone