The Semantic Web
Paul Miller offers insight and analysis on the Semantic Web, dissecting the news and showing why it matters to the wider business world.
<p>Paul has been involved with the web since its earliest days, addressing issues of technology and policy most recently at <a href="http://www.talis.com/platform/">Talis</a> and previously in a range of public sector positions. At <a href="http://cloudofdata.com">The Cloud of Data</a>, Paul provides consultancy and analysis services to a wide range of clients concerned with the implications of the Semantic Web and Cloud Computing for their business. Paul has a Doctorate in Archaeology from the University of York.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Thomson Reuters bootstraps Semantic Web of Linked Data with SemanticProxy
- 2 Semantic Web Gang looks at investment opportunities in semantic technology
- 3 Thomson Reuters unveils commercial version of Calais
- 4 Semantic Technology's place in the enterprise; key, but low-key ?
- 5 New report places Semantic Web 'On the Cusp' of something big