The Semantic Web
Paul Miller offers insight and analysis on the Semantic Web, dissecting the news and showing why it matters to the wider business world.
<p>Paul has been involved with the web since its earliest days, addressing issues of technology and policy most recently at <a href="http://www.talis.com/platform/">Talis</a> and previously in a range of public sector positions. At <a href="http://cloudofdata.com">The Cloud of Data</a>, Paul provides consultancy and analysis services to a wide range of clients concerned with the implications of the Semantic Web and Cloud Computing for their business. Paul has a Doctorate in Archaeology from the University of York.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Oracle delivers native support for Thomson Reuters' OpenCalais service
- 2 Moving Data.gov towards the Semantic Web
- 3 New open source Semantic Web store from Garlik capable of enterprise scale
- 4 Semantic Web Gang podcast looks back at the Semantic Technology Conference
- 5 New York Times embraces Linked Data