The Social Web
From Facebook to MySpace, YouTube to Second Life, social software is reshaping the world we live in. Steve O'Hear provides daily news and analysis of the emerging social web.
Steve O'Hear is a London-based consultant, educator, and journalist, focussing on the Internet and all aspects of digital technology. He advises businesses and not-for-profit organisations on how to exploit the collaborative and publishing opportunities offered by the Web, and has written for numerous publications including The Guardian and Macworld. Steve is also the director of a new documentary on Silicon Valley, called <a href="http://www.insearchofthevalley.com">In Search of the Valley</a>, and in 2002 was made a fellow of the UK's National Endowment for Science, Technology, and the Art.</p>
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 12 social networking sites for niche lovers
- 2 Careful what you say on Twitter - delete option removed? (updated)
- 3 Schmidt: Google's social ad strategy is "trial and error"
- 4 Thoughts on AOL's Bebo acquisition
- 5 Blame Zuckerberg (and Twitter) for poor SXSWi keynote; Parents joining Facebook; Paramount movies go viral